School of Travel & Tourism:
Travel is one of the largest trade in the world, it contributes approximately as the 3rd largest contributor in the world economy. There are various ways to travel and commute, which includes small locomotives to large birds making hundreds & thousands of people to travel every day, hence making this world really smaller.
Do you know some amazing facts about air travel?
- Every day its estimated that more than 500,000 people are in Air travel and airborne every time round the clock.
- There are more than 200,000 Flights operating daily all around the globe.
- An international growth of 5.9% is being observed in Air travel every year and whilst in Pakistan the Figures show increase of more 10 % for BSP airlines, while Air blue, Serene Air, Fly Dubai, Air Arabia, Salam Air, they are non BSP carriers.
- There are 49,871 Air routes on which these airplanes operate on daily basis.
- The aviation industry contributes approximately 754 Billion US dollars to the world economy figures quoted for the year 2017.
- According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), in 2016 there were a staggering 3.8 billion air travelers, a number it predicts will balloon to 7.2 billion passengers by 2035.
- The course remains same in every country and has wide demand in travel trade.
- There are more than 80 million people linked with travel and tourism trade across the globe.