This course consists of two days of public speaking training and coaching on advanced presentation skills. It empowers presenters to raise their delivery to the next level of professional communication. You will learn to create and deliver powerful, persuasive and memorable presentations.
You will harness the latest research and techniques in the science of information visualization and the psychology of learning, memory and persuasion. You will also master interpersonal communication across all formats including challenging areas such as handling hard questions and moderating panels.
This course consists primarily of practical workshops and simulations. You will have many opportunities to practice new speaking techniques in a positive and encouraging environment. You will receive individual performance coaching with specific learning points.
This course covers the following modules:
- Advanced storytelling
- Advanced body language for public speaking
- Preparing for hard questions
- Group formats and panel discussions
Who should attend?
This is an advanced-level course designed for learners in senior roles, aspiring to mastery and innovation. Learning is pitched at a level to help you to synthesise best practice and direct strategic implementation.
This course is recommended for professionals with an existing track record of presentation skills, and who wish to step up their delivery to take on new challenges.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Master universal tools and principles of classical storytelling.
- Decode body language science: proven versus unproven techniques.
- Apply powerful storytelling techniques to presentations.
- Use your body language to enhance your physical presence.
- Confidently handle hard questions from a tough audience.
- Moderate and participate in panel discussions to a high standard.