Learn cyber security fundamentals, including how to detect threats, protect systems and networks, and anticipate potential cyber attacks.
In this introduction to the field of computing security, you will be given an extensive overview of the various branches of computing security. You will learn cyber security concepts, issues, and tools that are critical in solving problems in the computing security domain. Followings are the topics to be covered during the course.
- Unit 0: Getting Started
- Unit 1: Computing Security Concepts and Problems 1
- Unit 2: Computing Security Concepts and Problems 2
- Unit 3: Cryptography
- Unit 4: Networking 1
- Unit 5: Networking 2
- Unit 6: Systems Administration
- Unit 7: Detection and Prevention
- Unit 8: Malware and Forensics
- Unit 9: Conclusion
- Network and system administration fundamentals.
- Information assurance fundamentals such as confidentiality, integrity and availability, etc.
- Basic cryptography concepts.