- Comprehensive knowledge about aviation and industry.
- Essential Knowledge to become aviation entrepreneur.
- To deal with Current and upcoming challenges of passenger travel management.
- To become successful in competitive market place.
- Revenue optimization through technical skills.
- Experiencing case studies & practical workshops for day to day operation.
- Complete process of opening Travel Business, licensing and required procedures.
- Successful operational guide ranging from airline reporting, finances and customer management.
- Airfares and advanced ticketing program.
- Foundation course for airline reservation on GDS with Galileo.
- Travel routing for different destination/airlines.
- Fare rules and fare construction advised by multiple carriers.
- Understanding of different airline products operating on (International and domestic routes).
- Travel Business management guide.
- Day to Day travel agency operations.
- Customer categorization such as B2B and B2C.
- Business Travel for Corporate Customers.
- Learning verification of Travel documents.
Duration of Course:08 weeks...
Credit Hours:48 Hrs.
Course fee Structure:
|Admission Fee||5,000 PKR|
|Tuition fee||45,000 PKR|
|Certification fee Galileo||10,000 PKR|
|Lab charges & handout charges||15,000 PKR|
|Examination fees and certification||5000 PKR|